Wednesday, May 11, 2011

They are all home now































There isn't much I can do to keep the neighbors out except maybe keep the door shut! Haha! I had just finished dinner and was getting ready to do some hand sewing and watch Idol. Had my glass of water in one hand when I heard what sounded like a giant moth trying to get out the front door. This time it was a male Ruby-throat and DAMN is he small but quick! I know the pick are fuzzy but I was so excited to have them back. As for keeping that door closed.........naw, I like the unexpected arrivals and it's just been too nice not to have every door and window open.


All too soon it will be too hot and the A/C will be running.

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! You have some lovely birds out there. Surprised you caught that little fellow.

    ReplyDelete