Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I AM BACK



Yes it has been nearly a year and a half since I last posted anything but so much has happened in that time frame not sure where to begin!
We spent most of last Summer looking at properties, coming down to inspection only to find something majorly wrong, or house was sold before our offer got there. Plus we were getting farther and farther away from everything.
So believe it or not we found a wonderful, 23 acre property with 2 barns, a huge pond, great house on high dry ground!
We acquired a new dog, her name is Kinzi and she is an Australian Cattle dog.
Tink passed away shortly after Christmas.
And we have a third horse! He is a 17 hh Belgian draft I got in Ohio. His name is Red and he is wonderful.
These are some of the things I will get into more detail on later, but I am back and hope to keep this blog going again.

No comments:

Post a Comment