Sunday, February 21, 2010

Surprise, surprise!







What a beautiful morning! Bright sunshine, not too cold, deer having a morning snack.....WHAT? Wait a minute! As I get dressed in the morning I like to glance out the bathroom window to see where the horses are and to watch the birds and listen to them sing. I did not expect to catch my birdseed marauders in the act first thing in the morning! I had to nonchalantly go to the kitchen to get my camera, without drawing the dogs attention, and get to the back door and open it without my quarry getting away. Now, mind you, I said I was in the bathroom getting dressed. All I will willingly say is that no one lives close enough to see what I wasn't wearing. But the deer got an eye full and just froze until one of the dogs decided to come see what I was looking at then it was over. Chaos ensued. But I love it anyway.
Ah yes, the Idaho template...............I will let you peek as I go!
Have a great day!
Katie, glad you are almost to your destination and hope this is all you hoped for. Took a look at Al-Mahra's website and looks like a wonderful place for you to be. I know you will do very well!

2 comments:

  1. Nice find on the deer. We have had 7 Elk walking through the side yard recently. I was able to sneak up on them in my black down jacket. I must have looked like a little bear because they didn't spook and run off. I got within 150 ft of them one morning.

    ReplyDelete