Friday, May 14, 2010

SUNSHINE!






Good Sunny Friday morning all!

I don't have to do any reading today! Got to hang out with Meins and Paha this morning, eating some feed and then some grass. The grass tickled the bottoms of my fuzzy feets, something I never felt before. Meins even came over to make sure I was doing ok. I might got to ride later if the round pen dries up enough. Then I get to feel how we move. It will be different from riding in "Red"!

Jeanne takes whatever opportunity she can to make sure people know she is an Appaloosa person. She definitely made her point with this big sticker.

Well, our hay is here so I get to go watch then I get to put hay in the baskets!

Hope you all have a great weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Dom, get all the experience you can. Are you navigating? Then you're reading the wrong books...study maps!

    ReplyDelete