Thursday, January 13, 2011

Long winter




Hi all! Sorry I have not been keeping up here lately, been busy sewing up a storm, slogging through snow and trying to keep my health in check.


Have new glasses now with the right perscription and cannot believe the things I have been missing. And I'm wearing braces now too. Geez who gets this old and starts wearing braces? We're lucky if we have any teeth left! lol just kidding. Still dealing with Vertigo which has kept me off Meins for some time.


Paha, on the other hand, has grown and filled out and has been pushing Meins around. Meins seems to "allow" him to be boss for a bit and then turns around and will start chasing Pa. Hopefully Paha will be going to the trainer late Spring to finish his "education" and hopefully by then we can control my imbalance and start riding him and Meins. If not, I may have my trainer send him off to be put to a cart and go from there. I think Paha would be an awesome buggy horse!

No comments:

Post a Comment