Saturday, October 24, 2009

Kids, don't try this anywhere!







Not a good look for me, but hey, it's early, everything is frost covered (Oct 9th) and I was being goofy. I know many of us crawl out of bed and just slip into whatever to go feed the horses THEN come in to get coffee and a bite to eat before getting to the chores. Yes, I do wear a flannel nighty!

Caution, if you don't want to scare the hell out of your neighbors, or embarrass your spouse or partner, better get dressed first.

And don't forget about "wardrobe malfunctions"! Hoohoo baby, not going there!!!!!



Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. lol! Nice to know I'm not alone. I don't even look in the mirror or brush my teeth before I head to the barn. I just crawl out of bed and go. If it's in the summer I just slip on some flip flops. In the winter, a coat, muck boots, gloves and a hat....and I'm good to go.

    I think that wait and early morning barn work makes that first cup of hot coffee or tea taste so much better when we get back in the house, doesn't it? :D

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is, thank God our animals don't care what we look like! And yes, the coffee tastes soooo much better after morning chores! Thanks Lisa!

    ReplyDelete