Sunday, October 25, 2009

Finally some sun!
















Once I was able to tear my sleepy self from under a warm, cozy blankie and chair, I got up, got dressed and went outside. I knew the sun was out but earlier when I did hay for the boys it was chilly and I didn't want to go back out there. Hubby finally convinced me it was nice out, so, out, I went. Did some stuff in the yard then filled the water tank and then just went out into the pasture to hang with my boys. Those two follow me all over the pasture all the time just to get rubs, tickles and hugs. I stood up on a stump and there was a horse on either side of me. Klaus went to get the camera but by then Meins decided that sleepy time was over and annoying time begins so that was my que to head back to the gate and go sit in my chair and just watch. Watching then graze is so relaxing for me. And with a warm sun it was nice after all the rainy days we have had lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment