Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The body is not happy

Never realized how much I have been depending on the mower lately to get chores done. I could work all morning, come in for lunch and be out for a few more hours and not be a bit tired. Well, alittle.
Today 2 trips of gravel in the wheelbarrel and I was done!!!!!!!!!!!!! My arms hurt, my legs hurt and my back hurts. That is not good. Tried to clean up and rake the pasture too with the garden rake and got absolutely ridiculous. Sigh Mow the grass with the pushmower? I would not last half an hour. Oh well, we'll see what we can find when Hubby gets back from his business trip. Considering the repair would have cost $1100 on a mower we bought new for $1500 it did not make sense to fix it. We can probably sell the parts off of it. Oh well, don't know what else to do right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment