Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A nice, crappy day














Is there such a thing as a crappy nice day? I hope so. Today was a crappy looking day weather wise but other stuff I did today was nice.

My horse Meins still fascinates me. I believe all horses are beautiful and if this guy would have been an old broken down nag I still would have thought him beautiful. Why? Because he's mine! But when I look at some of the photos I or someone else has taken, well, he just takes my breath away. I still wonder why he got stuck with me. I'm no beauty queen, definately not thin and not the worlds most gifted rider but for some reason he has me! So today I took my camera and took some pics while we were out. Did not take too many because the main road was closed again and there were lots of cars and big trucks, you know, the kind of drivers who have no clue what to do going past horses, slow moving vehicles, bicycles, walkers, etc., etc.

When we were done I let him eat grass while I hosed him down and then turned him out so he could go to his special spot and roll.
So, yes, it was a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment