Saturday, August 8, 2009

Rainy days and Saturdays!







Well I will definately get lots of sewing done today. It's really raining cats and, well, you know the rest. Check out my umbrella.....cats and dogs! HAHA It has been a hard steady rain for the better part of the morning (1pm now) and finally went out to get the mail and check on Meins and Paha. I put the mail in a plastic bag and while holding the umbrella, wearing my pink hat and long black raincoat, I went over to where they were munching hay and did a bit "mind work". Meins started to walk away at first, more from sound than sight I believe, but he did not go any farther than the back of Paha and turned around to face me. We have done stuff with the umbrella before but it was not raining and making all kinds of noise. I give my trainer a lot of credit for what all three of us have been able to accomplish.



So even though today was a washout, as far as riding/ training goes, I believe we did accomplish an element of training that might otherwise may have been missed. I'm glad to have taken advantage of this oppurtunity to add to our training.



Thanks again Ann-Marie, I'm always thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment