Sunday, August 23, 2009





Top photo is of the Michigan Appaloosa Horse clubs raffle horse. Yes, I bought tickets, no, I did not win. (Would have been closer than WA!) I won Paha instead in October and couldn't be happier.

What a great pose! I made this quilt for an ailing Aunt (only a few years older than myself) and thought since she like animals too, I took this shot of Meins wearing it. They are such good sports with just about anything I do.



Guess what! I'S RAINING AGAIN! sob. I threw down some more grass seed so hopefully it will not get washed away this time.



Nothing much else going on today so enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

  1. Mister Paha looks good. Scary that colic thing. Just wanted you to know I follow your blog to keep up with Paha's adventures, I'm so gald he is with a kindred spirit, I'm a quilter too, though not a particulary talented one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now Pa has been growing and just seems I can't keep him fed fast enough! lol He is about an inch and a hlf taller than Meins now, so he just might grow into those long legs yet! My ideas (and imagination)are bigger than my budget but all my friends and family cannot seem to get enough of my quilts??????????

    ReplyDelete