Sunday, December 6, 2009

Inconsiderate !@#$%^&*('s!






















If people would learn to drive maybe my horse would be ok. I honestly thought this was something he did by accident but was still baffled as to why the TOP two wire strands were ripped out. Seems some jackass took the curve a bit too fast, lost control, barely missing an electric pole, went down the embankment sideways, lucky they did not roll and crashed into a tree on our property not less than 30' from where my horses were. So they went through the fence because they had to not because of some dumb horse thing. Paha must have tried to jump, catching the top two wires and then all the caps were popping. I heard..........nothing, and feel bad I could not help my boys. There is no cut above the heal but it's burned. Like a severe rope burn. I'll keep Pa in the round pen for another day or two and help him "lick" his wounds. It just makes me angry that idiots do things like this and we have to clean up the mess.


In the one photo you can see a thick stand of trees to the right and that is most likely where the boys were snoozing. Meins will not set foot in that pasture. I tried to coax him over but he planted his feet and gave me that "Hell no, we won't go!" face. I'll take him over to the sight tomorrow and just walk around the outside of the pasture. We won't walk through there because I'm not sure if there is any broken glass along with the car parts.


&*()_&#$%^ idiots....................

3 comments:

  1. How awful! I'd have been so upset. But at least the injuries aren't worse and the jerk didn't actually hit any of your horses. Sure makes me glad our paddocks aren't near any roads. whew!


    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor babies! Glad they're okay. More work for you, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on a little road but some folks seem to think it's NASCAR track.

    ReplyDelete