Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy awesome Birthday!











There is nothing better than waking up on your birthday to licks, squeals, grunts, paws and a meow! Anna, Aldo and Sammy must watch me closely in the morning waiting for that first eyeball to open then, ATTACK! It's one of the few times during the day I wish they were not Dobermans. 100 and 80 lbs and 25 for Sammy. And then there are my horses waiting at the gate giving me those soft grunts and nickers when I throw out their hay.




Normally on my birthday I wake up to snow, ice or all out blizzards. Today it's sunny and not freezing! A welcome sight with all the cloudy days we have had recently. Since I suffer from SADD (seasonal affected deficit disorder) I make sure I get out on sunny days. I have an Ott light that I use but it's just not the same. I have a few errands to run today then I will treat myself to lunch or dinner then watch a movie and try to stay up to see hubby. He won't be home til late tonight. I am going to spend some extra time with the boys today and maybe ride/sit on Meins for a bit and give Paha a thorough once over and go for a walk before the rains come this afternoon.




Then once I get settled in the house I want to tweak my party menu so I know what I need to get from the store hopefully in one trip so I won't have to run back to the store. I'm excited and sad at the same time because hubby will be in Kentucky the day of the party and a few family and friends will not be able to come. Hopefully I will remember to take pictures this time around.




Finished decorating the tree yesterday and like the way it came out.



So I'm off to get dressed and actally put on some makeup and get done.



Before I go, my friends are the best! They took the picture of Paha laughing and turned it into a t-shirt, mouse pad and pen! I absolutely love it and them for coming up with this.



Ladies.............YOU ROCK!-)

1 comment: