Monday, November 16, 2009

The doctor said..................







I'm doing better. The meds are starting to keep me consistent as far as organ functions goes. My knees are totally messed up as is my back. I am glad to know that he agrees that my falls from my horse are not the cause, just an aggravation, my back problems started long before my daughter was born (27 yrs ago!) So I am still learning to listen to my body and take it easy when I feel the need. Have a small spot on my face that is going to be removed and tested. It appeared as a tiny dot the beginning of the summer and is now bigger than a pencil eraser so I thought it best to be tested. Of course that will be done the week of our Christmas open house so I can sport a band aid on my cheek. Oh well.



Also got my H1N1 shot. So I think we have all the bases covered health wise for now.



This week the weather is supposed to be mild so I may get the Christmas lights up and shovel some dirt and if I have the energy, put up a temporary fence so the boys can go in the other pasture for awhile. I was able to get in there and clean it up. Scrubbed the water tank out first thing this morning and refilled it. Yes while still in my jammies. Since I was poked 3 different times today with needles I was told to rest and take it easy. So, here I am.



In a bit my "critter sitter" Katie Tietz will be here so I can update her as to where I moved things for when she comes to take care of my crew.



If you can today, get out there and enjoy!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment