Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Time to give thanks.


From Thanksgiving to Christmas this year there is so much going on.

Thanksgiving day my daughter and her boyfriend/fiance' will be here for dinner then Friday morning we are driving down to Ohio to spend the day with my brother and sister-in-law and other family members for Turkey dinner. It's also a surprise because no one but my brother and his wife know we are coming. I just know my mom is going to cry.

Next week is my birthday and in the neighboring town, a Freisian Fantasy Exhibition. Kind of a Christmasy thing but I AM going this year.

The week after is the biopsy of the mole on my face and then my breakfast friends and I will be getting together for our second annual Christmas luncheon. And our Open House is that weekend.

Week after, my daughter's birthday, a friend's birthday and the farrier.

What's left? CHRISTMAS!

Oh boy, I also have to finish my cookies, finish shoveling dirt (the man's job!), finish up some homemade gifts, get pictures for our Christmas cards....................................RIDE MY HORSE!!!

Hey, enjoy the time you were meant to. It goes by way too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment