Friday, June 4, 2010


Robyne and I ventured out this morning after breakfast and found the post office, a well stocked fabric shop and gift shop.

Then we came back to the hotel (we are both just dragging with these colds) and while she took some cold med I went over to the museum. I watched a 10 minute video about Appaloosas then went around looking through all the books of Appaloosa people and their role in the club and people who had a major impact in the Appaloosa history and the horses they represented. After nearly 3 hours, and a few purchases, I went off to the hotel and started to wind down only to get a call from Jennifer that Wendi Gunter had arrived and did I want to come back to the museum to meet her. HECK YEA! So I put my shoes and socks back on, grabbed the laptop and went down to meet her.

She is such a delightful, beautiful, talented artist. We spent a few minutes chatting, showed her some recent pics of the boys, she showed me the original she did of Paha, and chatted a bit more then we all said goodbye.

So although we feel like crap, we at least met up with the very people I had intended to meet from the get go.

Our room has a microwave and a fridge so we have stocked up with OJ and chicken noodle soups and lots of water.

WE ARE HAVING FUN AND NO STINKING COLD IS GOING TO MAKE MY TRIP SUCK!

HAHAHAHAHA!

ok all, talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment