Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Whew was I really feeling bad


I am feeling better now. I just had to vent a bit the other day.

Since we are not going to ever move I have some ideas for inside and outside of the house and I want to get on the ball ASAP!

First- get the trenchwork and culvert replacement scheduled. Then 2 things I would like to have done is a pull-out pantry to replace the mess that I have right now, and then have the office paneled in rough beadboard.

Home Depot has Posts and cement on sale so we can start replacing the t-post corners in the pasture and make them more secure.

We need to do something in the basement to make it more ulitarian and I'd like to get estimates on what it would cost to have the furnace moved to the basement and on-demand hot water. Just a few things to start off with.


Been working with Paha on the road. He does fine when a vehicle approaches slowly towards us but then there is always some a**hole who goes by so fast he throws up dust and gravel. At least when someone honks he doesn't jump anymore. If a vehicle approaches from behind he has not shown any fear (probably because Meins is always chasing him. lol) or hesitation. Meins and I have been working well also. With the cooler weather we have been able to go out longer. I may have to breakdown and get a new pair of walking shoes! Since I twisted my knee the other day I have been saddling him for our walks and putting my helmet on my saddle just in case I need to ride home.

So everyday I try to walk 5' farther than the day before. Have also doing some core exercises and am eating better too. I want to be a lean (thinner) mean riding machine someday again.........

No comments:

Post a Comment