Monday, April 20, 2009

See to shining see


No, I did not misspell sea. I just thought it was appropiate for what I am seeing out the back door. 12 hrs of rain and it has not stopped yet. Oh, our poor sump pump!

Yesterday I watched this little Equestrian ride a BIG horse. Rivers, in her pink jacket, green shoes and Disney riding helmet, her ear to ear smile was all she really needed to convey the sheer joy of riding a horse. Trainer, Ann-Marie and Denise walked alongside this quiet horse to complete her ride. With instructions on how to "whoa" and "go" this little rider may one day become a superstar rider! You go girl!
Meins' eye looked so much better this morning. But being inside so much he has decided to start using his feed bin as an inprompto "bed pan". That's my boy!
Brought a soaking wet Paha in to dry off so he could be worked and he was just a big itchy boy. I really did not realize he was so itchy. I honestly thought he was being a big fidget. Ann-Marie suggested I start scraping the water off, especially his butt and he kind of just melted. Now I know better. Yes, I am still learning ................



No comments:

Post a Comment