Tuesday, June 2, 2009




I had a really great lesson with Meins today! It was time to change bits from a snaffle to a grazing bit and had been able to find one with the western star on the shanks. He was really relaxed and so was I. Our turns, halt and back was so much smoother than the jerky movements of previous rides. I am also getting a better leg/ rein cue that he responds better to.


Maybe it's just my imagination, but Meins seemed happy today. Could be he is having way too much fun torturing his brother Paha that he just seemed satisfied. He is my "Happy Appy"




Sammy found a turtle this morning and was trying to play with it like a chew toy. I ruined his fun when I scooped up the small Painted turtle and put it by the pond. He looked so proud to find the turtle and would not let the other two dogs near it.

No comments:

Post a Comment