Friday, May 8, 2009

Everybody is working out!








Today I was able to watch Ann-Marie work with Paha one the driving lines. As you can see he is doing pretty well. He hesitates when starting off then gets it and moves out. Good boy!

Next she started to get him used to the sensation of the pull of the saddle when mounting, standing still and the weight of the rider. He backed up once on the near side and was corrected and as you can see he got it and stood still. Same on the off side, he backed up as she put her weight on him, correction and he stood still the next moment. So he is doing well with his training.

Rode Meins again yesterday and Katie caught me with my own camera. Sigh! I'm such a mess. My pants are 2 sizes too big and the hoodie does nothing for me. And that puffy face! ARRG! Sad. Hey, I had fun, rode my horse on this beautifully warm morning. Doesn't get any better than this!



No comments:

Post a Comment