Sunday, May 10, 2009

To Mom's Everywhere...........





Motherhood.

It has to be one of the toughest jobs in the world. Even though there are thousands of books out there telling you what to do, there is not one book out there that tells you how to FEEL it. Joy, triumph, dissappointment, sadness, tradgety, pride.....helplessness. Just some of the emotions that moms go thru with their children. There is that fear of being a mother. Am I good enough? Did I say the right thing? What will the kids think of me? What will others think of how I raise my kids? You know what? If you are true to your kids, family, friends and a stranger or two, the little hiccups don't seem to matter much and get forgotten. All that matters is who you are and how you are with others and the rest just falls into place.

Let the little stuff stay little. Enjoy a Happy, Happy Mothers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment