Wednesday, May 13, 2009


Meins and I had a good lesson with Ann-Marie yesterday. We are working on getting strength back in my legs and control. I'm working on just getting a straight-line walk and a faster walk. If I'm going to start trail riding with other riders my boy and I need to be able to keep up without exhausting ourselves. We are so pokey and I think Meins really enjoys a lazy meander down the road. I do too but there are times when we just need to kick it up a notch and get with the program!
Today is Paha's turn and we'll try having me drive him. He is finally getting that slick looking coat and being less winter-fuzzy. Seems as if he was just hanging onto his winter coat as long as possible. His fuzzy mane makes him look like a wild boy. It's still nearly standing straight up in the air.
Ahh, another good day to ride before the thunderstorms come.

No comments:

Post a Comment