Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Moving Forward!




I was able to get in a ride on Meins this morning before the rains came. We did get a bit wet but it was not a heavy rain. Thunderstorms came later in the day. Yesterday I missed my lesson as my body was not cooperating. Sometimes I just cannot push myself as hard as I would like. The consequences are too high.


Meins was really quiet and we practiced what we did last week. Getting that faster walk is a stretch for me but I did not seem to have to ask him to move out as much this time, so maybe my signal is getting a little clearer for him. As long as I think and visualize what I want from him BEFORE I ask him to move then we get somewhere.


I'm learning A-M, I'm learning!


We got all the dirt for the front pastures yesterday and the fella was able to get it spread out. Today Klaus and I went to the new section and gathered up the bigger rock and boulders into the dumpcart and put them alongside the garage. Our poor lawn tractor probably never thought it would be working this hard! Neither did we! Welcome to the real world baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment